A fast growing property accountancy firm based in Central London is recruiting for a Service Charge Accountant to join their small team. This is an amazing role that offers full study support to someone that's interested in an AAT or ACCA qualification. They are looking for someone who is passionate about joining a professional and hardworking office environment.
The role of the Service Charge Accountant will include:
- Preparation of a trail balance and year end service charge accounts from different clients system
- Carrying out an Independent Accountants Review of all accounts
- Taking overall responsibility for resolving queries and finalising accounts with clients
- Responsible for managing their own time and workflow within a structured timetable
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- General knowledge of property management accounts
- Attention to detail and analytical problem solving
- 2 year's experiences within Service Charge Accounts
- Trial balance knowledge
- Amazing communication skills
- Looking to study for AAT or ACCA
- Able to work within a small professional team
- Must have excellent Excel and other Microsoft skills
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 plus study support.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.