A leading commercial real estate company based in London West End is looking to recruit a Service Charge Accountant to join their team.
The role of the Service Charge Accountant will include:
- Updating the Property Management database.
- Reconciliation and set up of take on balances in respect of new instructions.
- Dealing with client reporting requirements.
- Regular reporting to clients using Property Management database and other reporting tools.
- Year-end service charge account drafting and completion, including prepayments and accruals.
- Bank, cash and service charge reconciliations.
- VAT reporting, accounting and reconciliations.
- Paying over rent receipts to clients.
- Raising tenant demands for rents, service charges and ad hoc charges.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords, and responding promptly to their queries.
- Liaising with Cashier, Credit Control and Accounts Payable teams
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Experience of Horizon and Tramps Property Management System
- Strong knowledge of Excel (at least to intermediate level)
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills, both oral and written
- A professional and organised approach to work
- A positive and helpful attitude within a team environment
The salary for this role is up to £35,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.