A once in a lifetime opportunity to work for one of the most progressive, high end residential developers in London. Our client is recruiting for a service charge accountant to join their sensational team and help them conquer the rest of the capital after the launch of their first two incredible developments. The selected candidate will be able to learn and grow with an opulent company, who are making serious moves in the property market.
Roles and responsibilities of the service charge accountant:
- To prepare trial balance reports
- Answering audit queries
- Maintain the service charge year-end control sheets
- To compile packs of financial reports and send to the Directors quarterly
- Preparing budget templates
- Reconcile client bank accounts on a monthly basis in accordance with deadlines and procedures
- Coordinate the year end accounts processes and ensure that service charge accounts are audited, and packs are issued within three months of the service charge year end
Our client is looking for someone who has excellent written and verbal skills as well as a professional appearance.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA
- Extensive residential service charge experience
- Thorough knowledge of RICS/ARMA service charge code is essential
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of Qube software
The salary for this role is £30,000 - £45,000 p.a depending on experience
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.