Our client is one of the leading real estate investment companies in the UK, based in the NW and with an exemplary track record in commercial and residential property investments.
They are looking to recruit a front line Receptionist for serviced office block situated in Barnsley.
Main Objectives/Key Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming telephone calls in a prompt, professional polite and efficient manner ensuring all calls are transferred to the correct person in a timely manner.
- First point of contact. Meet and greet business clients in a polite, efficient, friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Handle customer queries both over the telephone and face to face.
- Invoicing and billing for services received by customers.
- Carrying out general administration duties including the handling of e-mails and utilising Outlook and Excel.
- Coordinating and assisting with the internal mail system.
- Try to resolve customer complaints, escalating to the Manager when required.
- Build and maintain a good working knowledge of all company policies
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy to create a professional appearance at all times.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail/couriers as required.
- Book meeting rooms and sell additional services where possible.
- Ordering of stock. i.e. stationary.
- Responsible for maintaining the daily cleaning and general maintenance.
- Conduct general office duties including filing as and when requested.
- Develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships within the work environment, with customers and external suppliers.
- Respond positively to beneficial change and ensure high standards of professional behaviour.
- Assist Sales manager with viewings and enquires.
- Provide hands on problem solving.
- Look for new tenant opportunities.
Ideal candidate will be presentable, approachable, and professional. A good administrator with some property sales experience ideally, and can recognise a sales opportunity.
Salary £15,000-£18,000 depending on experience, and the chance to progress within this growing company.