A leading property asset management business are looking for a Shopping Centre Manager to manage a Shopping Centre in Bedfordshire.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the day to day running of the shopping centre to make sure it is maintained, clean, safe and secure to enhance their asset.
- Manage all cleaning, security, building fabric, M&E, HVAC, Landscaping and any other budgeted services.
- Develop excellent relationships with all Shopping Centre stakeholders, local community, local authorities and vendors.
- The centre has some great development opportunities and you will be required to manage the centre through any future the projects.
- Continually improve the working methods and efficiency of operations
- Set and manage annual service charge budget.
- Be commercial aware and take the lead on marketing and PR for the centre
- Ensure the centre is compliant, manage all Health and Safety, fire and environmental legislations, as well as all other statutory law.
- Manages all operations and services to maintain the interior and exterior in line with SLA's
- Manage tender process, make sure all services are performed diligently, timely and routinely manner.
- Obtain quotes for all repair and refurb works to vacant units.
- Inspect Centre on a daily basis and notify relevant party of items requiring attention.
- Working hours 9am-6pm - 40 Hour week to include weekend, working with a day in lieu taken in the week
- 5 Years Shopping Centre Management
- Diploma in Shopping Centre Management
£35,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith