A Retail Property Management company require an experienced Shopping Centre Manager to manage a Shopping Centre in Manchester.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the day-to-day running of the shopping centre to make sure it is maintained, clean, safe and secure to enhance their asset.
- Manage all cleaning, security, building fabric, M&E, HVAC, Landscaping and any other budgeted services.
- Develop excellent relationships with all Shopping Centre stakeholders, local community, local authorities and vendors.
- The centre has some great development opportunities and you will be required to manage the centre through any future the projects.
- Continually improve the working methods and efficiency of operations
- Set and manage annual service charge budget.
- Be commercial aware and take the lead on marketing and PR for the centre
- Ensure the centre is compliant, manage all Health and Safety, fire and environmental legislations. As well as all other statutory law.
- Manages all operations and services to maintain the interior and exterior in line with SLA
- Manage tender process, make sure all services are performed diligently, timely and routinely manner.
- Obtain quotes for all repair and refurb works to vacant units.
- Inspect Centre on a daily basis and notify relevant party of items requiring attention.
- Work closely with marketing & PR agency to appeal to catchment community of the centre.
- Must have experience managing a Shopping Centre
- Diploma in Shopping Centre Management desirable
- IOSH minimum
- Experience managing a service charge budget.
- Excellent people management skills
£48,000 - £52,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith