A niche property business, are looking for a Shopping Centre Manager to manage a Shopping Centre in East London
You will be responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations of the shopping centre, retail units, merchandising units and the car park.
- Manage all third party contractors.
- Develop relationships with all retail tenants, local community, local authorities and vendors.
- The centre has some great development opportunities and you will be required to manage the centre through any future the projects.
- Continually improve the working methods and efficiency of operations
- Ensure the centre is compliant, manage all Health and Safety, fire and environmental legislations. As well as all other statutory law.
- Licensing the merchandising units, making sure retailers adhere to centre rules.
- Inspect Centre on a daily basis and notify relevant party of items requiring attention.
- Previous experience in a managing agent environment, ideally in a shopping centre
- IOSH minimum
- Previous experience managing contractors.
- Good M&E knowledge
£30,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith