An opportunity has arisen for a professional and customer service driven Site Engineer to join a new high end development in one of London's finest neighbourhoods in the heart of London's West End.
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for all corrective and preventive maintenance work on site, adhering to the high standard of the residences.
You will be responsive for reporting any events or outstanding work that affects the residence operation, and ensuring that all engineering areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner.
You will be customer service driven, able to maintain a good working relationship with residents, other departments and fellow technicians. A proven track record of adhering to policies, procedures, health and safety, fire and security standards is a must.
This role is ideal for somebody who takes pride in their work and is looking for an opportunity to progress in an exciting and dynamic environment with a world-class company.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Trade experience and relevant high end market experience of construction / repairs / maintenance
- GCSEs A-C including maths and English (or equivalent)
- C&G / NVQ Electrical installation
- 17th Edition qualified
- CSCS Trade qualification (construction skills certificate scheme)
- Must be computer literate and a proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of M&E
If this sounds like your ideal role we want to hear from you. Apply today!