A leading property company are looking for a Site Facilities Manager to manage a mixed use building in Hull. The building is predominantly retail, but also has a commercial area.
The ideal candidate would have experience managing a shopping and centre or retail/leisure property as well as managing commercial office space.
- Manage all services and contracts delivered into the properties are to the high standards required
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Developing relationships with service providers to encourage team philosophy
- Manage health and safety procedures, ensuring risk assessments are carried out in line with statutory compliance
- Full management of service charge budget.
- Experience managing on site staff
- IOSH Minimum
- Prior experience managing service charge budgets essential
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Extremely organised
£25k - £28K + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith