My client are a highly successful, multi-disciplinary property development and construction operation, with Nationwide developments.
I am looking for an experienced Site Manager to join my client's team based in East London to work on a New Build Student Accommodation. The site is currently under demolition and full- life cycle experience is desirable.
As Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the construction work programme with contracts manager on a weekly basis
- You need to be aware of forecast costs, budgets in order to minimise waste and maximise value.
- Managing sub-contractors, labour, plant and materials - issuing requisitions for plant, labour and materials as required to meet programme.
- Monitoring plant equipment costs and preliminaries including set up, cost of plant and office.
- Ensuring effective communication with sub-contractors or third parties is maintained.
- Maintaining efficiency and quality assurance at all times, best practice across the site and keeping site moral at a high.
This is the ideal opportunity for a commercially aware and self-motivated Site Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding role managing.