Our client are a London based construction company who are seeking to expand its construction team in the south east and central London for upcoming projects. The team is young, dynamic, ambitious and hardworking and expect candidates that wish to progress with the company to ensure that the product is built to the highest of standards in align with their brand and to budgeted costs and compliant with H&S procedures.
The successful Site Manager must be/have;
- Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing supplier contracts and ensuring service performance.
- Residential construction experience preferred
- CAT A and CAT B fit out experience
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- A sound understanding of modern construction techniques including; fit out trades, structures, cladding systems etc.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail and understanding expected standards to be delivered and quality checking
- Solid commercial acumen
- Preferably live in Surrey, or able to commute between their and London
If you are energetic, eager to learn and want to work on a number of interesting and different projects then please get in touch. our client is happy to help with any additional on site or academic training and has a strong, professional support team to develop and mentor junior candidates.
Salary is up to £35,000 plus benefits of travel and more.