Site Sales Consultant - South West London
Deverell Smith have just been instructed by one of London's largest global agencies to help find a Site Sales Consultant on a vast new development in South West London. This development consists of both apartments, town houses and affordable homes. This is an exceptional opportunity to work on an extremely high-end development with a huge amount of history behind it, you will be in a very busy and fun environment and the earning potential is huge.
We are looking for someone with a track record in Prime Central London and experience working onsite. This person must have experience dealing with HNWI's. This role could also fit someone who is currently working within an Estate Agency as a Sales Negotiator with a minimum of 2-3 years experience selling central London properties.
As stated above this is a huge regeneration scheme so you will be on this scheme for at least 2-5 years.
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, showing them the show apartment, the plans and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of the show homes and the sales office and representing the agency you work for.
- Liaising with HNWI's, Investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's data base
- Taking phone calls, answering enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well presented
- Minimum of 2 years new homes experience or high end agency in prime central London
- Excellent customer service experience at all times
- Passionate about working in New Homes and learning the history of the development
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated, target driven and a team player
- Represent the developer and agents brand to the highest standard at all time.
What our client is offering:
Salary £30,000-£35,000 + commission
Hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with No Weekend's but happy to work the occasional one when needed.
If you are interested or know of someone who might be, please apply below or email your cv to email@example.com or call 020 7291 1519