I am currently recruiting for a Development Sales Manager on behalf of one of my clients. This person will have sole responsibility for this luxury development and will lead the team on site.
My client is a famous house builder who are seeking candidates that understand luxury, high end schemes and have proven experience in management of a new homes development. They operate in and around London and have extensive experience and knowledge to assist their purchasers in the best way possible.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on site for a developer and have a good understand of how to sell off plan. Your main focus will to be ensure all sales targets are hit, and to report all findings and statistics back to the director. There will be a team on site that you will be responsible for and therefore you must have a good understanding of the new homes sales industry as well and experience working within a team. You must be personable, confident and have the ability to take a managerial approach within the role.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience working on site for a developer/agent
- Proven new homes sales experience, at management level
- The ability to work weekends
- Able to manage a team and report into director level
- Experience working towards sales targets
- Sound knowledge of the Residential Industry
- Excellent IT skills inclusive of Excel
- A hardworking attitude
The role will offer;
- An opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience in a senior position within New Homes
- A competitive salary of £40,000 basic with an OTE of circa £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Longevity and career progression
If you feel you have the right experience for this position please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith.