Technology Blueprint Ltd (TBL) is an established software provider to the Property Industry, specializing in Residential Lettings, Management and Client Accounts. Its offices are in Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick and has an overseas “sister company” Techblue Software PVT Ltd (TBSPL) which was set up in 2004.
The “Company” has a proven history supplying prestigious and influential companies across the country. PropCo™ Enterprise is a solution introduced to the market to take advantage of new technology, expand capacity and bring opportunities for agents to add value for their customers.
We also deliver quality, innovative and intuitive web-based software and infrastructure services, consultancy and support; specialising in software development, hardware, network, VOIP and outsourcing solutions.
Due to expansion we have an opening for a vibrant, enthusiastic individual to join our established team. We are looking for someone with the drive and hunger to learn and develop an in-depth level of product knowledge, who will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert for our flagship product. This person should also be able to train, deliver and share that knowledge with clients, using varied media and great communication skills.
- Organising and delivering training sessions ad courses in the use of our property software products, both in-house and on-site with clients.
- Reviewing and updating user manuals, training materials and notes.
- Working with the sales and account management team to communicate the importance of ongoing learning by developing, marketing, scheduling and delivering programmes of training and learning activities.
- Planning and preparing lessons and materials.
- Planning and Conducting online webinars.
- Developing long-term client relationships
- Assessing individual and group training needs.
- Attending other client meetings to demonstrate the software in a sales support capacity both on-line and on-site when required.
Software Trainer / Product Specialist Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Full driving licence is essential.
- Analytical and technical skills and the ability and patience to learn complex systems are essential.
- Previous experience delivering training would be beneficial
- Confident and engaging delivery style.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Administrative skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently, creatively and proactively and often without close management
- Previous knowledge and experience of the lettings industry and/or property management software(s) would be beneficial.
Please respond with your CV and a covering letter