I am currently recruiting for an established Sales Negotiator for one of London's prime central developers. This key industry player is seeking a consultant to focus on their regeneration scheme in South West London.
If you are an adept Sales Negotiator with a wealth of experience within the New Homes sector, you will be both thoroughly challenged and rewarded in this venture. You will be proficient in selling high-spec properties off-plan, and be able to close sales efficiently and courteously. Whilst strong sales acumen is essential, so is the ability to be relatable, welcoming and most importantly discreet.
The role will also suit a success and numbers driven sales professional eager to break into the industry.
Role will be paying up to £35,000 as a basic with a % yearly bonus.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.