Looking to move client side and want the opportunity to join a new team and be at the forefront of place making?
One of London's top Housing Associations is seeking a new Planning Manager to join support the Strategic Land team in promoting sites through the Local Plan process via planning applications and at appeal. This housing association is currently managing in excess of 30,000 homes and developing thousands more to add to their portfolio in London and the Home Counties.
Ideally, you will have at least three years of experience within a consultancy or within a developer/housing association looking for the next step in your career. Within this role, you will be responsible to the coordination and progression of planning application from feasibility to submission. In addition, you will have to work with external consultants to negotiate the scheme when appropriate through the design and construction process.
- Undertake research and assessment on the long term planning potential of strategic land opportunities.
- Undertake initial site assessments
- Responsible for the preparations and co-ordination of small scale pre-app submissions
Necessary skills and experience:
- Member of RTPI or RICS
- Significant strategic planning experience within the South East
- Ambition and drive to join a growing team
- Demonstrable track record of working on major development projects and managing multi-disciplinary teams
Not only will you receive a generous salary and bonus with an excellent benefits package but this is an excellent opportunity to join a top Registered Provider and make a difference.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.