A top London office of an international property consultancy is looking to bring in a strategic land and planning expert to their development team. Aiming to advise and facilitate long term referrals, developments and client relationships.
As this is a new role, there is an element of the "right person" being key. The position will be framed within the residential and strategic land context, so planners interested in working within retail and commercial would be better suited to the mainstream planning team.
You will be working across the UK but particularly with interests and current clients across the Northern Home Counties region. Both a role based in the office and about across the South East, this would suit someone from a Strategic Land and Planning role within London or the Home Counties - with the requirement to be in the London office being less of a focus.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Making contacts and furthering current client relationships to extend within the strategic land world, and selling the multi-disciplinary nature of the wider business
- Promoting sites through the Local Plan process and making representations on behalf of clients
- Seeking leads and working in collaboration with the land agency and development consulting team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have exposure within the housebuilding industry, either through working for one directly or being a consultant in that world
- Have at least six years in industry, and private sector experience
- Be confident and ambitious, keen to grow their career
As well as enviable offices within Central London, you will have a very successful Director and colleagues, breeding a positive and ambitious environment, where your new role and team can really make a mark.
Please apply here, or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.