I am looking for a Land manager to work for a strategic land company based in the West End. The Company since inception 11 years ago has seen huge growth and as a result are looking to expand their London office. The role would involve carrying out detailed research to ascertain where to buy Land in an area that is likely to be sought after in the future.
This role provides a great chance to get involved in a flourishing office and learn directly from the Land Director. My clients are looking at anyone with a degree or masters in planning or Land related subject with between 2 - 6 years or work experience working in the Land department for a house builder, agent or Land buying firm.
Junior Land Buyer main responsibilities
- Purchase freehold sites and enter into Promotion agreements;
- General Land and Planning research;
- Deal with external agents and Land owners;
- Monitor local plans and public consultation timelines;
- Provide support to the Land director.
The ideal candidate will have
- A degree or masters in planning or another Land related subject;
- 2 - 6 years' experience working within Land;
- A strong understanding of the Land market and commercially astute;
- The ability to work in a small team;
- Enthusiasm and motivation to learn and develop;
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and extras
- Salary - depends on experience;
- Annual bonus - company performance related;
- 25 days Holiday minimum.
For more information or to apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3056 0289