Our client is a successful and bespoke Strategic Land Promotion company based in the West End of London who primarily invests in strategic land in the UK, as well as immediate opportunities. Over the past 10 years they have shown exponential growth and are looking to expand their London office. The company focuses across Southern England, however are opportunity-led and investigate sites across the Britain.
The successful candidate will have 2 to 6 years' experience and a degree in planning or land management. Ideally a Land Buyer previously or with a couple of years' worth of Strategic Land, the successful candidate would have worked in a reputable agency, housebuilder or strategic land company previously and have contacts in the industry. The role will be based within a small team of financially astute Land and Development specialists, looking to advance profits and incoming team members' careers further.
Key responsibilities of the Strategic Land Manager:
- Provide direct support to the Land Director
- General land and planning research
- Purchase freehold sites
- Monitor local plans and public consultation timelines
- Deal with external agents and land owners
To be a successful candidate:
- Have a Degree or Masters in planning or land
- Previous work experience within a land company
- Excellent research ability
Remuneration and benefit:
- Competitive and driven by the market, reflective of the candidate's experience