Strategic Land Manager
We are looking for a Strategic Land Manager to work within a well-funded, privately owned bespoke Development Company based in Mayfair. The role will be based within their land team of 5, who currently manage over 9,000 acres across the UK.
Over the past 10 years they have shown exponential growth and are looking to expand their London office. The company focuses on the Midlands growth corridor through Oxfordshire and Berkshire, however are opportunity-led and investigate sites across the Britain.
The successful candidate will have 2 to 6 years' experience and a degree in planning or land management. Ideally a Land Buyer previously or with a couple of years' worth of Strategic Land, the successful candidate would have worked in a reputable agency, housebuilder or strategic land company previously and have contacts in the industry. The role will be based within a small team of financially astute Land and Development specialists, looking to advance profits and incoming team members' careers further.
Key responsibilities of the Strategic Land Manager:
- Provide direct support to the Land Director
- Strategic Land Disposal and acquisition
- Monitor local plans and public consultation timelines
- Deal with external agents and land owners
To be a successful candidate:
- Have a Degree or Masters in planning or land
- Previous work experience within a land company
- CPO experience desirable but not essential
Remuneration and benefit: