This is a Land Manager position that will provide stability and security as the company is well resourced and has ambitious plans in place. The role will be fully focused on site identification and executing deals. There is currently a strong team in place that handle the planning and legals of the acquisitions, therefore this is a unique role that will completely allow you to be out on the road with the aim to expand the existing landbank of my client.
My client typically promotes sites through the local plan and sells these allocated sites onto regional house builders to build out. Typically, sites vary from mid-scale housing sites to large urban extensions. You will be part of a high quality, lean team and be typically covering patches anywhere from the southwest region up to the midlands to source greenfield sites through various strategic methods.
A geographical knowledge of these patches isn't necessary, but a strong understanding of strategic acquisition and a track record of land deals is paramount.
- Land identification and acquisition
- Writing letters and approaching land owners/agents
- Using GIS mapping software
- Appraising sites and carrying out due diligence
You ideally will have:
- A track record of strategic land deals
- A strong understanding of strategic land methods
- An existing contact base of land owners/agents
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
I am currently speaking with applicants, so if this role sounds like it is suited to you, then get in touch ASAP.
Contact me on 0203 948 5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org