A bespoke, internationally acclaimed developer is looking to recruit a Customer Care Manager to manage the completions process for their exclusive scheme in Prime Central London to cover maternity leave.
This developer is one of the most sought after companies to work for based upon their reputation as both developer and employer. Subsequently, this could be a fantastic opportunity for any individual to further their career.
The key function is to manage the completions process, from the initial first point of contact for all purchasers from legal exchange through to the key hand-over and home-demo. Subsequently, not only will you have to have fantastic energy and exceptional customer service skills, but in-depth knowledge of the residential development completions process.
- Be primary contact for all purchaser communication
- Meet customers on-site at their request to inspect properties prior to handover
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Manage customer expectations in respect of product specifications, warranties and the completion process
- Implement all customer requests promptly and efficiently, both in a proactive and reactive manner
- Provide key-handover and home demonstrations
- Deliver timely, reliable information and updates when required
- Manage and advise in the selection of extra products and liaise with relevant parties
- Keep updated, accurate records of all communication
Key Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience within construction after-sales care/ customer relations
- Residential, new-build experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the off-plan sales, completions and warranty process
- Effective influencer
- IT literate
- Able to work on their own
If you are the experienced and motivated candidate we are looking for to become part of this busy and reputed team, then please contact Censa at Deverell Smith