We are looking for a Super Prime Property Manager to join a boutique agency in the heart of London. You will be working with two experienced property professionals who have over 15 years' experience each in the super prime industry. They pride themselves on really getting to know their clients and tenants and aim to become trusted advisors.
They are looking for a Property Manager to come on board and take ownership of the portfolio of 20 super prime properties with rents of up to £45,000 per week. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has experience working with prime residential properties in Central London who wants to take control of the department and make the role their own.
The role of the Super Prime Property Manager:
- Carry out pre-tenancy works
- Facilitate property visits and build a longstanding relationship with the client
- Coordinate and oversee refurbishment projects
- Provide the client with property reports
- Address any issues that arise in the property and obtain quotes for relevant works
- Deal with check in and check outs
The ideal Super Prime Property Manager:
- 3 / 4 years' experience in a Central London property management role
- Experience working HNWI
- The ability to grow the existing portfolio
- ARLA or NFoPP qualified
This exciting role is paying up to £50,000 dependent on the experience of the individual and is a great opportunity for someone to really take ownership of the role.