Super Prime Property Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Property Manager to manage a niche and expanding super-prime property portfolio. Based in Ladbroke Grove, this is a client-facing position and you will go above and beyond to deliver client satisfaction of the highest standard. This is a truly exciting opportunity, as the role will provide an opportunity for you to grow the department significantly and to benefit financially from its ongoing success.
Besides being ARLA qualified, you will have strong Property Management experience in Prime Central London. You will be highly organised, proactive and well presented.
This is a varied and rewarding role that can really be made one's own and you will be given the freedom to run the portfolio and apply your previous skills earnt and build upon them. Successful growth to the portfolio will also result in financial gain for yourself.
You will be expected to
- Assist in the growth of the portfolio
- Undertake property inspections
- Assist tenants and landlords with jobs around the property
- Organise maintenance jobs for the tenant and landlord. PPM and Adhoc jobs (sky connection, cleaners, gardeners etc)
- Liaise between the tenant and the home owner
- Handle queries from contractors and engineers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Ensuring proprieties remain complaint, gas safety checks, fire regulations and legionella test
Key Attributes & Essential Criteria
- A strong background in property management
- Experience with prime assets £3m+
- ARLA qualified
- Full UK drivers' licence
- A thorough understanding of Tenancy Agreements & AST's
- Common Sense approach and effective problem solver
- Pro-active and resilient individual with a 'can do' attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and good at building working relationships
- An excellent team player who enjoys working in a small team and independently
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Encompass our core values - Exceptional Service, trustworthy and discretion
- Block Management experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of central and west London ideal
You will also be coherent in the administrative side of property management; this could be anything from organising invoices to filing email correspondence from tenants. The role will entail you to facilitate the smooth running of all properties on the portfolio and being able to deal with any ad hoc issues as and when the arise
If you are interested in this exciting Ladbroke Grove based Super Prime Property Manager position, please apply and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss further.