We are currently seeking brilliant New Homes sales consultants to work in the Surrey area. We want to speak to dependable individuals who have proven experience selling off plan units for either a developer or consultancy.
Temporary work is ideal if you are in between jobs and wanting to keep your CV gap free or if you are wanting a more flexible routine whilst working. Weekend work will be required.
As a temporary Sales Consultant your main role will be to act as an extra pair of hands on-site for a busy and driven sales team. Roles do vary with experience required and you may be expected to loan work.
If you temp through us at Deverell Smith you will have the opportunity to work either full time or part time; ideally we need people to be able to start immediately.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have proven New Homes experience, temping or permanent for at least a year
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Flexible to working Weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
Please give Tess Amigoni a call if you are interested in finding out more on 02038234393 or please email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com