I am looking for a newly qualified surveyor, ambitious to forge a career within a reputable company. The ideal candidate will have some prior experience in the management of offices. You will also need to be a natural communicator, a strong internal drive and have a keen eye for detail.
- Overseeing the day to day running of multiple commercial properties.
- Be responsible for a property administrator in order to ensure rent and service charge demands are sent out in a timely manner.
- Conduct the review and enforcement of tenant/customer covenant compliance.
- The management of dilapidations settlements.
- Take control of the setting, managing and reporting on annual FM budgets.
- Confer with other departments to guarantee the delivery of all relevant services.
Skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- A proven track record in commercial property management.
- Experience in the management of both single and multi-let office buildings.
- Possess a strong understanding of budget setting, cost control and service charge recovery.
- Have knowledge of building construction, M&E installations and contract management.
- Experience in undertaking lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions.
- Strong numerical and written ability.
- Be proficient in the writing of clear and concise reports.
- RICS qualified.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
If you believe you fit the above, then please submit your CV or get in touch with Hamish von Bergen at Deverell Smith on 020 3823 4391 or Hamish.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.