A well-regarded FTSE listed international property consultancy with over 700 offices worldwide are currently looking for a MRICS qualified Senior Surveyor to join their Property Management team in their Central London office. They are looking for confident, experienced property managers, who have at 3 years post qualified experience, are highly motivated and have great attention to detail. Successful candidates will be tasked with overseeing the management of a central London portfolio.
- Take a very "hands on" proactive role in property management
- Ensure accurate client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales
- Take a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities and the exploiting of potential initiatives
- Reading and summarising of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained
- Ensure tenant arrears are proactively managed
- Draft review and approve service charge budgets
- Liaise with the building managers and regional facilities managers to ensure that buildings are well maintained at all times
- Building strong working relationships with the existing clients
- MRICS Qualified
- Experience in the property management sector is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire to progress and generate new business
- Be articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner
- Good report writing skills
- Full, clean driving licence
This role offers a desirable salary package of £50,000 basic plus car allowance and discretionary bonus.
If you have the required experience, qualifications and would like to work within a prestigious global brand please get in contact with Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith.