I am looking for a passionate, driven and highly organised property manager with at least 2 years post-qualification experience. The role will encompass all aspects of property management, working on a retail portfolio. You will be expected to have experience in the management of retail properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of multiple commercial properties
- You will be overseeing a property Administrator to ensure rent and service charge demands are sent out in a timely fashion and rent payments and arrears are monitored closely
- Review and enforcement of tenant/customer covenant compliance
- Management of dilapidations settlements
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and FM budgets
- Liaising with other departments to ensure delivery of all relevant services to the properties managed and to the client
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record and experience in commercial property management, knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings and retail units
- Strong understanding of budget setting, cost control and service charge recovery/administration
- Knowledge of building construction, M&E installations and contract management.
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
- You will be MRICS qualified
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- The ability to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
- Target driven and able to work at pace
- Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS
Please submit your CV or get in touch with Hamish von Bergen at Deverell Smith on 020 3823 4391 or Hamish.email@example.com for more information.