Are you honest, bold, loyal, determined and FUN?
Deverell Smith is the UK's fastest growing recruitment consultancy specialising in Property and the Built Environment. We're super ambitious and committed to growth so we're now looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our team.
Working closely with our Talent Director and Senior Management team, the Internal Recruiter will be tasked with identifying, attracting, hiring and on-boarding high quality talent in line with our growth plans.
We're looking for someone who lives and breathes our values: honest, bold, loyal, determined and FUN! You'll ideally have recruitment experience, either in house or agency, and be a highly motivated, proactive individual with a passion for people.
If you join Deverell Smith you'll be joining a culture based around high performance and lots of fun along the way - we were extremely proud to be voted the 53rd "Best Small Company to work for in the UK" in 2016 - and we're not going to stop until we're #1!
Roles and responsibilities
- Working closely with the management team to ensure a strong understanding of the business, its functions and job roles
- Creating job adverts for all Deverell Smith vacancies and manage incoming applications
- Conducting initial telephone screening interviews
- Face to face interviews with potential hires using Competency Based Interview framework
- Assisting with developing creative selection processes for new hires
- Maintaining a database of all candidates engaged by Deverell Smith
- Logging and monitoring all candidate activity, including interviews, KPIs, feedback etc. and use this information for reporting and forecasting, as well as evaluating the quality of hiring
- Providing content for regular marketing activities for the talent pooled candidates
- Mapping potential headhunts from competitors of Deverell Smith
- Searching passively for talent via social media networks, CV databases, networking meetings, LinkedIn etc.
- Organising and attend candidate centric networking events
- Using social media to promote roles and the employer brand
- Developing innovative marketing strategies for attracting candidates to Deverell Smith
- Maintaining and update the Work for Us website
Skills and Behaviours needed
- Have at least 2 years' experience in recruitment
- A good understanding of social media
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to build relationships externally with candidates and internally with hiring managers
- Proactive and autonomous, as this role will largely be stand-alone
- Organised, with the ability to follow and implement process, as well as maintain records and reports
- Target-driven and able to work to tight deadlines
This role will pay a salary up to £28,000 with quarterly bonuses paid on performance against key hiring objectives.
For more information on how you can become part of the Deverell Smith family please or Talent Development Director, Chris Long.