An exciting position has arisen with a global real estate service provider, one of the best in the industry. We are searching for personable and confident Team Administrator to support the on-site sales team based in North London.
The successful candidate must be efficient and reliable with a friendly, confident and warming manner. You will ideally be articulate with strong organisation skills.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Communicating effectively with developer, team and customers
- Maintaining the internal database
- Completing and sending daily and weekly sales reports
- Ensuring the good presentation of the marketing suite and materials
- Processing completions
- Assisting with viewings
- Assisting with customer inspections
- Taking telephone calls, postal and email enquiries, in a professional manner, arranging viewing appointments
- Maintaining accurate documentation on file throughout the job, ensuring that files are compliant
- Assisting with the organisation and distribution of marketing materials and general office administration
- Available to work weekends on a rota system
You will need to be extremely well organised, professional and have previous property experience, in order to be considered for this role.
If you are looking for a fulfilling position where you can be a part of a big name in the industry, please apply.