We have an exciting Team Administrator (Projects) position available with boutique property developer, based in Mayfair. This is such an incredible and rare opportunity, dealing with the super prime end of the residential property market in the UK & France.
This role would suit somebody who has come from an administrative background with a demonstrated interest in property and a creative flare.
Salary is £22,000-25,000 p/a, dependent on experience.
There is also a huge opportunity for career growth and development.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Ad-hoc reception; taking messages and ensuring that they get passed to the relevant people
- Receipt and tracking of project invoices
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Arranging travel/itineraries and diary management (for circa 3 people)
- Liaising with various parties to allow access to site and occasionally accompanying consultants/trades people on site visits
- Production of project reports for the client
- Running errands/ filing and general administration duties
The ideal candidate must be well spoken/presented, ability to handle confidential information sensitively, use initiative and be self-motivated.
To be considered for this role, you must be computer literate in: MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint, be creative and a team player. A degree and French speaker would be highly regarded, although not essential.