A global real estate firm are looking for a switched on, organised, fun team player to join the team as a Team Secretary. The role will be providing full secretarial support to the team of nine people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a highly sought after company to build up your knowledge of the property sector.
The Team Secretary role will be required to:
- Dairy management, arranging meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Raising fee invoices and management of the teams billing process including fee spreadsheets
- Creation of agendas and minute take at department meetings
- Providing assistance at internal/external department events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues
The key skills they are looking for in the Team Secretary are:
- Enthusiasm to do a good job
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be a team player but also have ability to use own initiative
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Accurate typing skills
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £20,000 - £24,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.