A leading property management company are looking for a Team Leader to join them. This firm are specialists in their field with over 25 years of experience and they pride themselves on providing the best service in London. They manage a portfolio of high end, well known developments covering central, west and south London having relationships with some of the biggest developers in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have strong team management experience, ambition to lead and be confident in maintaining strong relationships with all existing clients & residents. They will have up to date knowledge of the industry and have previous experience managing high end, luxury developments.
- Managing the property management team, ensuring targets are met and the best possible customer service is always delivered.
- Effectively manage a portfolio.
- Assist in the management of any strategic and major projects within the firm.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Involvement in staff appraisals, staff recruitment, training/development & maintaining strong internal team relationships.
- Strong management experience is a must
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a residential property management position
- Be ambitious, organised & forward thinking
- Up to date knowledge on health and safety procedure.
- Degree educated desirable
- AIRPM/MIRPM desirable
The salary offered for this role is £50,000 (plus various company benefits) dependant on experience.
Please call Emily on 020 7291 0916 or email Emily.Fox@Deverellsmith.com to apply or if you would like to receive more information on this opportunity.