Oversea’s Team Leader - Milton Keynes
My client is a UK Top 10 Company looking for an ambitious Team Leader person ideally with Account Management or similar experience that can easily be transferred. It would be desirable, but not essential, if you can have business conversations in Spanish, French or Portuguese.
Coaching, training and driving performance of a team of Account Managers responsible for around 1,500 customers. A key part of the team leader role is to support the strategic direction of the business, demonstrate leadership, act as a role model and support company values across your team. Account management is a critical customer facing role in our business that combines telesales, account growth and retention.
Team Leader Responsibilities
Side by side phone coaching sessions with your team, identifying key strengths and areas for improvement with a view to driving consistent quality sales calls and reviews with our customer base.
Weekly KPI catch ups with your team, to review progress, highlight and celebrate strong performance and to help drive improvement.
Conducting regular ‘How’s it Going’ meetings with your team to help them develop and unlock their potential. Motivate and train your team to be experts in the sales process, achieve productivity targets and deliver results. Clearly and succinctly deliver key operational messages back to your team.
Conduct interviews and assessment days to ensure the quality of new recruits is of the highest possible standard.
Delivering key KPI updates to relevant stakeholders including the Sales Manager. Deal effectively with escalations from your team to help resolve any customer complaints. Provide strong strategic direction for your team to ensure you meet your team objectives.
We are looking for someone who
- Gets the job done
- It would be desirable, but not essential, if you can have business conversations in Spanish, French or Portuguese.
- Has experience of coaching and training Account Managers to a high level.
- Ideally has management experience within an Account Management setup that focussed on growth & retention.
- Comfortable with numbers and targets and can focus and motivate a team to achieve them.
- Works well with other key stakeholders and can confidently deliver key information.
- Will ask for help where required.
- Has high expectations of great performance in their team and is relentless and tenacious in pursuit of it.
- Able to integrate in to a hardworking and dynamic Team Leader group and contribute from day one.
- Has a track record of exceeding sales targets.
- A Highly competitive Basic Salary
- Commission & Incentives (Uncapped)
- Monday to Friday - 5-day week
- Pension (after qualifying period)
- Various other benefits – please request when applying
Even if you can’t say ‘yes’ to all of the above, but are smart, self-motivated and passionate about delivering a great experience to our customers then get in touch.
Don't delay, apply NOW, this position will be sought after. Please email me at or ring (in confidence) for further details, firstname.lastname@example.org
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants I might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details www.raynerpersonnel.com