We are proud to be working with this fantastic commercial property firm, based in Central London.
The team is growing and they are searching for an energetic and proactive Team PA to support the team. Office hours are 9am - 6pm (Monday to Friday).
This is a secretarial role, providing day to day administration support to the London multi-disciplinary teams both in property professional work and business development. It is very busy, hands-on and never dull.
- PA and secretarial support to the professional staff, dealing with correspondence, diaries, meeting arrangements, phone calls etc
- Creating presentations, brochures and reports both for professional and business development work- these will be a combination of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus Adobe
- Working with information in Excel to improve its presentation using filters, tables, formatting etc
- Creating maps and other outputs from the information obtained using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- End to end in client account administration, setting up projects and monitoring progress, invoice raising in liaison with the Finance Team
- Using CRM systems (Sage CRM and APTO), keeping entries up to date, extracting relevant information
- Property information research
- IT - point of in house support dealing with queries, assisting with IT / desk / phone set ups
- Responsible, with other support staff, for office presentation and front of house meeting and greeting
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!