An exciting position has arisen with a global real estate service provider, one of the best in the industry. We are searching for a dedicated, hard-working and personable Team Secretary to fill these shoes. The role is based in Central London and is a permanent post.
Ideally, you would have had previous experience working in a similar industry (min. 6 months) and understand what is expected in this role.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Arranging travel (train/flights) for the team
- Diary management
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Dealing directly with clients and applicants via telephone/email
- Report writing skills, audio/copy typing
- Attend team meetings and take minutes (where necessary)
- Sending mail-shots
- Raising invoices and updating schedules
- Collating meeting documentation, such as printing & binding
You will need to be extremely well organised, confident and ideally have come from a Property background.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people of all levels.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position where you can be part of a huge name in the industry, please apply today or contact Chelsea Harris for further information and a confidential discussion.