Team Secretary | Property Development
An exciting Team Secretary position has arisen with a fantastic boutique Property Developer in Central London. The role is available due to an internal promotion and will be available to start in early January 2018.
This Team Secretary position will be supporting 8 inspirational people within a growing team. We are looking for a bubbly and personable candidate to step into this role, with exceptional organisational skills.
Ideally, you would have had previous experience working as a Team Secretary and in a similar industry, to understand the property world. This is quite a varied role and will be suitable for someone who likes taking responsibility and being organised.
Duties of the Role:
- Accurate and up to date electronic filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Provide high level secretarial support to the development team.
- Efficient diary management.
- Preparing documents/board packs for meetings.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Taking minutes at meetings as and when needed.
- Assisting the admin team with setting up meeting rooms and covering reception as required.
- Editing, binding, printing and scanning documents.
- Arranging couriers.
- Preparing letters when requested.
- Preparing and submitting the expenses for the team every month.
- Making travel arrangements as and when needed.
- Arranging catering for meetings as and when required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (especially outlook, word and excel);
- The ability to plan you own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- The ability to manage and pressure conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Minute taking experience (preferred by not mandatory).
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people of all levels.
If this sounds like something you are interested in and have the capability for, please apply.