Our client, who are one of London's most exciting development firms based in Central London are looking for a proactive, fun, personable, extremely proactive and bright secretary, they will need to be available to start immediately and have minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role. Proven property experience in a similar role is also a must.
The successful Team Secretary Candidate duties will include:
- Letter writing and sorting out email inboxes
- Arranging meeting rooms and helping with diary management
- Expenses assisting with invoices
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Filing and preparation of key documents
- Team assistance where required
- Distribution of the post
- Team expenses
- Managing team's holiday chart and forms
The Team Secretary candidate will require:
- Ability to work within a team
- Professional in approach
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to the evolving requirements of the role
- 2 + years' experience in the property sector
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.