Fantastic opportunity in the heart of London with an international Real Estate company. In an impressive office you will be the main point of contact for team of 9 fee earners in the planning department. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get into a role in property with a reputable company!
You will be joining a team of 6 other administrators, who you will liaise with daily to ensure that all duties are completed efficiently and coherently. Ideally you will have some property administration experience.
- Diary management, arranging and booking meetings
- Typing and formatting
- Minute taking
- Handling telephone calls
- Arranging and coordinating team meetings and events.
- Processing expenses and updating timesheets
- Enthusiasm to do a good job!
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this position please get in touch with Isabella Laws for a confidential chat