We have a fantastic opportunity available with one our Luxury clients who are seeking an experienced and pro-active team secretary to work within the team at their West End offices. You will need previous experience within similar office support roles, and be able to cope well with a fast-paced environment and varied work load. This is great opportunity for someone who wants to further their career within the property industry and become an integral part of a team.
Ideally, the client is searching for someone who has impeccable organisational and administration skills, a strong eye for detail and strong communication ability.
Hours: 9am - 6pm
- Extensive diary management, including travel arrangements.
- Preparations of letters, marketing and particulars.
- Answering and screening phone calls.
- Processing invoices.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- On boarding all new staff members, setting up all IT functions and arranging access to server/ systems.
- Formatting and preparation of word and excel based reports in line with corporate style guidelines.
- Audio and digital typing
- Organising and administering electronic and paper filing systems
- Assisting in the general running of the department/office as required.
- Taking and receiving telephone messages and making calls as directed
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining diaries as required
- Providing support to all departments where required
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and be flexible
- Confident, pro-active and efficient
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Apply now or contact Olivia Prickett on 020 7291 0916