A fantastic Team Secretary position has arisen with a client of ours, an independent firm of commercial property consultants, based in the West End. They are a successful business that manage over £2.5 billion of property within the UK.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Team Secretarial/Administrative Support position within the commercial property/building surveying industry.
Ideally, we are searching for someone with commercial awareness, excellent organisational skills, good communication and IT skills, with an eye for detail.
- Formatting and preparation of word and excel based reports in line with corporate style guidelines.
- Audio and digital typing
- Reviewing documents and amending for grammar / spelling
- Photocopying / scanning documents
- Organising and administering electronic and paper filing systems
- Assisting with ISO compliance
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders, keeping a log and progressing and maintaining a library of key tender information
- Assisting in the general running of the department/office as required.
- Organising CAD drawings to be printed to scale
- Taking and receiving telephone messages and making calls as directed
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining diaries as required
- Providing support to all departments where required
- Ordering stationery and general office supplies including milk, compliment slips, business cards
What they can offer you:-
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits including, Heath Cashplan, cycle to work and Childcare vouchers
- Professional Subscription/fees
- Continuing professional development
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!