Our client, one of London's most sought after property developers have a very exciting opportunity for a Team Secretary to join their team in South West London.
Previous property experience is essential for this role and the chosen candidate will have extensive knowledge in Property Development.
The key responsibilities for the Secretary will be:
- Providing secretarial support to the development director
- Extensive diary and time management
- Booking in meeting rooms when required to do so.
- Taking minutes as well as email and letter writing
- Handling incoming calls and correspondence
- Organising and submitting the teams expenses
- Control and produce correspondence working closely with internal colleagues as well as external contacts and consultants to ensure the development runs efficiently.
- Deliver exemplary customer service
- Helping with any adhoc tasks that may arise
- Meet and greet visitors and customers and provide refreshments when required.
The key skills they are looking for in the Team Secretary are:
- Ability to prioritise work load and work on one's own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail client focussed
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Proactive approach and willingness to take on new tasks
- Strong motivator and driven to achieve targets
- Ability to cope under pressure and multi-task
- Proven record of working within a team and providing secretarial support
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £27,000 - £32,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.