Our client are an award winning Property Consultancy based in the popular area of Central London. They are looking for an experienced Team Secretary to join their growing team to start as soon as possible.
The Team Secretary will provide administrative support to various different teams within the company. This role is very varied and requires the correct candidate to be an excellent multi-tasker who is not afraid to get stuck into any situation. They will require to have minimum two years' experience and worked in Property previously.
The duties in which the Team Secretary will be required to carry out are as follows:
- Arranging client meetings and preparing pitches
- Assisting with diary management for all team members
- Booking and managing events for all offices
- Management of travel/accommodation for team members across all offices
- Assist with setting up new starters - phone, email, business cards
- Helping with all team administration such as filing, photocopying
- Formatting of reports and any adhoc admin required around the office
- Assistance with maintaining and updating of company website
- Assist with client relationship management system/and other databases
Key Skills required for the Team Secretary role are as follows:
- Need to be very approachable and personable
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company
- Ability to show initiative in developing the role and to work with minimal supervision
- Have a good standard of personal presentation
- Must have worked in a Team Secretary role previously
- Knowledge of the property market is desirable
- Be outgoing and fun
- Have a hard working attitude
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer between £25,000 to £28,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.