Team Assistant - Technical (Surveying team)
We are proud to be working with this fantastic property firm, based in Central London, near London Bridge.
The team is growing and they are searching for an experienced and proactive Technical Team Assistant to support a busy surveying team. Office hours are 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday).
This is a secretarial/technical role, providing day to day administration support to the London multi-disciplinary teams both in property professional work and business development.
- MS Excel:to produce linked spreadsheets with formula based collection sheets, transfers between worksheets and documents and financial schedules (some confidential work).
- Word processing: to produce letters, minutes, reports, specifications.
- PI Management:Responsibility for maintaining ledger of PI issues for the Practice, Administration of notifications to Insurers and the PI renewal process. Report PI progress regularly. Responsibility for issuing certificates of PI insurance to external parties / clients & maintaining ledger.
- Maintaining 'Consultants List' for the practice.
- Administration for Practices` terms of engagement / collateral warranties etc.
- Technical tasks:including organising tender/price bids, data entry, project management programmes, assisting with setting up accounts, etc, and facilities management support.
- Communication:maintain regular contact with internal and external clients in the appropriate manner. Keep the group appraised of important issues arising.
- Admin support:including filtering calls, dealing with queries, "holding the fort", Maintaining computerised diaries, arranging meetings and general support tasks.
- File Management: including setting up, maintaining and archiving project and client files.
If you have the relevant skills and currently seeking a new challenge, within a successful property business, we would love to hear from you!