We are looking for an experienced Technical Quality Manager to join a specialist technical team in a central London local authority. The Technical Quality Manager will be responsible for a team of Technical Officers, so we are seeking individuals with strong man-management skills for this role.
The successful applicant to the role of Technical Quality Manager will possess proven experience in a similar role, as we are expecting you to be able to hit the ground running. Main duties once in post will include:
- Dealing with complex casework within property management for a busy local authority
- Involvement in high profile development cases, including disposal of property, improvement and development projects
- Overseeing a team of Technical Officers to ensure that all casework is completed on time, to high standards and within financial / contractual requirements
The ideal candidate will possess robust people-management skills in addition to:
- Being an Associate or Fellow of RICS or equivalent
- Having understanding of legislation and regulations that affect the Councils statutory duties
- Experience in producing accurate technical statements and reports
This role is a rolling three month fixed term contract for immediate start. If you are interested in this role, then please apply or contact Alicia Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 056 6289.