We are working with a leading property company who are looking for a Technical Services Manager to be responsible for the delivery of technical services at a new development.
The role will be very client facing and ensuring all aspects of M&E and building services maintenance are delivered to a very high standard.
- Provide advice and guidance to support all operational teams on all building services related matters
- Carry out maintenance audits and building services surveys
- Manage minor building services projects.
- Be responsible for day to day M&E, Service provider, PPM and statutory compliance.
- Liaise with the construction phase team throughout and post PC.
- Manage fit out works
- Take a lead on the relationship between construction and FM team
- Take part in the commissioning, training and snagging process with FM team. Ensuring successful handover of engineering systems.
- Manage KPI's and SLA's for relevant service providers
- Write review and technical documents
- Associate member of CIBSE or related professional body.
- HND/HNC in Engineering subject or recognisable electrical/mechanical apprenticeship.
- Experience with BMS systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead and work in a team
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith