Our client are one of the world's leading property companies are looking for a Technical Services Manager for a trophy building in Central London.
This is a new instruction for the business and the role will be working closely with the General Manager to manage the day to day operations and services for the building.
- Responsible for all M&E, Lifts and Escalators, Building Fabric, Access and security control.
- Be familiar with HVAC and M&E equipment
- Ensure the procurement is undertaken in line with company policies and procedures.
- Constantly looking to improve standards of services delivered to the site.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety regimes & Health and safety policies
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, Liaise with contractors and services providers.
- Organise and manage the minor services and building works. Also assist with the project management of major works.
- Make sure the reactive maintenance works are carried out in a cost effect and timely manner.
- Prepare the regulations and issue permits to work for all activity on site.
- Implement and maintain the emergencies procedures
- Assist with the financial management of the property.
- Experience managing the Technical Services on a corporate property management viewpoint
- Experience managing contractors
- Excellent problem solver
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Able to work under pressure and manage time to meet deadlines.
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith