Our client are a leading retail property company and they require a Technical Services Manager for a one of their flagship shopping centres in Essex.
You will be responsible for managing the multi-skilled maintenance team and offer technical expertise for all requirements, including PPM, Reactive Maintenance and life cycle management.
- Develop and manage review process, constantly looking to improve standards of services delivered to the site.
- Set targets and manage KPI's in line with SLA's
- Manage compliance, Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, manage and develop in house team to ensure first class customer service.
- Ensure all operational services and objectives are delivered on time.
- Implement and maintain the emergencies procedures
- Mange budgets and P&L accounts ensuring control of expenditure.
- HNC/HND Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Building Services Engineer or equivalent
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of CAD
- Previous experience in Retail/Hospitality
- Experience managing large maintenance teams (15+)
- Experience in a similar fast paced, customer facing environment