Our client, a leading managing agent, require a Technical Services Manager to join their team to provide a complete management service for their prestigious portfolio in The West End.
The successful candidate will be very comfortable in this client facing role and provide a proactive and responsive service for all stakeholders across the portfolio
- Devise Technical Services Strategy
- Establish excellent working relationships with external contractors
- Manage permit to work process for all contractors with the Health and Safety team.
- Managing technical and engineering contracts and services
- Take the lead on sustainability business plan
- Maintain compliance in line with statutory requirements, company policies and standards.
- Review proposals for alterations and assist Building Surveyors
- Provide full technical support services ensuring first class levels of customer service at all times.
- Previous experience managing prestigious trophy buildings
- HND or HNC Qualification
- Experience delivering operational targets
- Customer focused with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Understand legal practises and legal issues associated with applications for landlord consent.
- Familiar with new technology in engineering and building services
- Experience in environment management and sustainability.
£65,000 - £72,000 + Excellent Benefits
If you would like to find out more please call or send over your CV to email@example.com