A leading managing agent are looking for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join their team to provide a complete management service for their prestigious portfolio in London
The client facing Technical Services lead must provide a proactive and responsive service for all stakeholders across the mixed-use buildings in the heart of the West End.
- Manage relationships with the tenants ensuring they understand the technical operations in the building.
- Monitor PPM work and support with planning of future work.
- Manage permit to work process for all contractors with the Health and Safety team.
- Managing technical and engineering contracts and services
- Provide full support to tenants and staff including advice, reports, designs and management of costs.
- Maintain compliance in line with statutory requirements, company policies and standards.
- Review proposals for alterations and assist Building Surveyors
- Provide full technical support services ensuring first class levels of customer service at all times.
- Experience working in a prestigious property
- HND or HNC in Engineering Discipline, or the equivalent.
- Experience delivering operational targets
- Customer focused with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Understand legal practises and legal issues associated with applications for landlord consent.
- Familiar with new technology in engineering and building services
- Experience in environment management and sustainability.
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£65,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith